Old Selsley Below is a selection of photographs sourced from many residents of Selsley by Elizabeth Gardiner Bristol Field, Selsley below Stanley Hall. Early 1950’s. Ted Davis’ elder brother Joss Mrs Harrison – one of the inhabitants of the row of cottages (now demolished) which stood in Selsley East opposite the present telephone box Selsley School: 1963 At the top of Waterlane Irene Melles in 1932 near the Thatched Cottages Pear Tree Cottage – Near the Common 1933 Selsley East The little girl with the basket is Nancy Clarke nee Harrison. The group was dressed up for the 1919 Peace Celebrations. Left to Right: Nellie Harrison, Miss R.Herbet, Mrs. Nell summers, Mrs. Lucy Harrison and Nancy. 1984 – Nativity play in Selsley Church. 1800 – School Square. Formerly the Nag’s Head Public House. The King Family at Boundary Court Cottage – Mrs Holloway, Mrs Emberson and Ross Collett. Note the boots! 1927 1923 – Selsley Post Office 1922 Outing for Selsley Choristers Choristers from All Saints, Selsley, went on an outing to the Cheddar caves in 1922. The open-type charabanc, which. had solid tyres, belonged to the National Omnibus and Transport Co. Ltd., which had an office in Locking Hill, Stroud.